July 6, 2008

Yes!

Oy, I finally finished Green Grass and High Tides Forever, Easy Drums. I realize this may not sound like much, but it's taunted me for quite a while. It's not really that challenging, although some of the quicker bass pedal sections give me hell because I have trouble separating feet from hands in terms the of independent motion required for the drums, just really really long. The only real instrument I've ever played was the trumpet and it really just requires a mouth and 3 fingers on one hand + 2 on the other.

For those who haven't heard my own self-rankings: I'm pretty good at vocals (I've completed Hard - generally with actual singing - and started Expert, which is a pain, but I did 100% Dani California on Friday night, who cares if it's easy), absolutely suck at guitar/bass, and am moderately better at drums.

0 comments: