July 16, 2008

Social Obligations

This has to be the busiest week I've had in a long time.

It all starts just this last Saturday: my parents come up for the weekend and a co-worker throws a pool party. The parents left Monday morning.

Then, Monday evening was the first actual play session of my D&D game (private wiki @ http://wdtgg.wikidot.com - if you apply and I know you, you'll probably get access).

Tuesday was week 2 of "Freaks and Geeks" as part of "TV Night Tuesdays".

Tonight, I'm actually relatively free - but not really.

See, tomorrow I'm hosting the second play session of "Where Does The Good Go?" so I have to prep the house. I have to send a shout-out to my parents for leaving the apartment cleaner than they left it - much, much cleaner. I still have some work to do, though.

Then Friday night is a super secret birthday party - I don't think he reads this blog, so I should be safe. That's bound to go all night long (obviously, getting kicked out of the restaurant around 10ish at the latest).

Saturday, I'm hosting "Bats Rock!" an insanity-fueled idea of watching The Dark Knight in an afternoon matinee and then following it up with food and Fake Plastic Rock into the wee hours of the night.

Then I have Sunday and Monday (during the day) to take care of business before session 3 of "Where Does The Good Go?".

Busy, busy, busy.

0 comments: