April 19, 2008

Just updates

No comments on last night's Galactica, except to say that it was pretty dark.

This weekend is my push to finish up January in Persona 3. I figure I'm gonna cheese my way through the final boss (I've been leveling up in the Monad block), either through sheer force of levels or if I want to be really cheesy, through the Armageddon fusion spell (gained through having the Lucifer or Satan persona equipped and the other one in your persona inventory).

After that, I'm not really sure what I'm going to do. I have so many games I could take to finishing up. For instance:

  • Final Fantasy XII
  • Kingdom Hearts II
  • Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga I & II
  • Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne
  • Persona 3: FES (yes, I haven't started this, but it comes out on Tuesday - if you don't already own Persona 3, this is the game to pick up; it has the "director's cut" of Persona 3 - referred to as The Journey - and the epilogue expansion - The Answer - all for less than the original Persona 3)
And so on, and so on.

Either way, I figure I'll "burn my dread" this weekend.

0 comments: